2018 Texas Primary Voting Information
Get out there and vote Y'all!
Early voting ends Friday, March 2nd
Election Day - Tuesday, March 6th
It's time to cast your vote in the 2018 Texas Primary Election
- Your vote matters. In the first six days of early voting in the 2018 Texas Primary Election, only four percent of registered voters in Travis County cast their ballots.
- Vote in the 2018 Texas Primary Election if you want a say in the candidates that will be on the ballot in the General Election come November. This primary will decide, to name a few, the candidates for a number of significant congressional districts, governor, comptroller, land commissioner, and agriculture commissioner.
When can I vote?
- Early voting ends Friday, March 2nd
- 2018 Primary Election Day - Tuesday, March 6th
Where can I vote?
What do I need to vote? Who are the candidates and what are their positions on important issues? What's a primary election anyway?
- To answer these and other questions, check out the free, nonpartisan, League of Women Voters - Voter Guide
What's on my ballot?
- Check out the Texas Secretary of State website to see sample ballots
Happy voting! You can always take your kids and show them what democracy looks like!